How to Track Blogger.com Pages (Part II)
As I set this blog up yesterday, I naturally thought it would be helpful to track the page views. I had never added tracking to a Blogger.com page and there are no specific instructions up on WunderCounter.com, so I'll post a quick tutorial here. For the purposes of this tutorial I'm going to use the "Myspace" style tracker. Now, this tracker can be used on sites other than Myspace, so don't worry about the name. It's the right tracker for our purposes.
- Log in to the WunderCounter
- Choose Myspace Trackers from the Generate HTML menu
- Enter the URL of your blog (e.g. blog.wundercounter.com in my case)
- Submit the form and copy the code that is displayed on the following page
- Click the Layout tab
- Select Edit HTML
- Now inspect the HTML source of your template, looking for the <body> tag.
- Paste your tracker code somewhere after this tag
- Click Save Template