First off, let's create some tracker code.
- Log in to the WunderCounter
- Choose Generate HTML -> Counter & Tracker Code
- For this example, I'm going to choose an Odometer style counter. You can select whatever style suits you best, whether that's graphical or invisible.
- Copy the code to your clipboard
- Make sure you're logged in and able to edit your blog
- Choose the Settings tab
- Select Page Elements if it's not already selected
- Click Add a Gadget
- Now, you'll need to add a title and content for your gadget. For this example, I've given my gadget a title of WunderCounter
- Now paste your tracker code into the content box
- Click the Save button and you're done
If you want your tracker to be a little less obvious, you can rename the gadget and add some other content to the content part of the box. Another possibility is that you can add the tracker code to one of your other gadget boxes. In my case, I'm happy to let people know that there is a tracker on the page, so I'm not going to put any effort into concealing it, but it's certainly not difficult to do if that's important to you.